A regional lumber and building materials pro-dealer committed to being a people-focused workplace.
Founded by Ed and Vera Bayer in 1947, Warner Robins Building Supply Company joined Southeast Building Supply Interests in 2021.
Ed began this business after serving as a supply specialist in World War II with the U.S. Army. Warner Robins Building Supply’s first location was established in a surplus Army tent on Watson Boulevard (where the city’s Law Enforcement Center sits today) near the Wellston Train Station in Warner Robins, Georgia. The store had quickly moved into a building near that same location at the corner of First Street and Watson Boulevard. In 1952, Warner Robins Building Supply moved to a location on South Sixth Street, and then in 1974 a new location was constructed at 2756 Watson Boulevard near Centerville. A second middle Georgia location opened in 2004 at 612 Ball Street in Perry, Georgia as a retail store and lumber yard.
Warner Robins Building Supply Company is continuously looking for opportunities to improve and grow in order to stay sustainable and relevant in the market far into the future. As part of the SBSI community of companies, we are proud to serve the people building communities across the southeast. Together with our team members here in Georgia, and our SBSI colleagues across many more southern states, we are building a best-in-class, people-focused regional lumber and building materials pro-dealer that can meet and exceed your expectations!